AUTOOL Engine Timing Chain Tools Kit Removal Installer Breaker Assembly Kit for Mercedes Benz Riveting Tool M271 M272 M273
1. [Practical Tool Kit]: AUTOOL Engine Timing Chain tool kit is used for renewing and riveting timing chains. Special tool set allows a clean separation, easy pulling and precise riveting timing chains.
2. [Premium Quality]: Industrial grade professional tool with precision machining, smooth thread and high quality.Use to press on external lugs and rivets of dip-type fasteners of simplex and duplex roller chain.
3. [Wide Application]: Benz Model 615, 616, 617, M102, M103, 116, ,272, 273, BMW and SAAB.Comes with more spare parts could fit for BENZ M271 ENGINES also.
4. [Suitable Vehicle]: Single Row and Double Row Used For Mercedes Benz.Old timing chain is fed in with help of the new chain, a dismantling of the timing chain case is often not required.
5. [ Handy Sets]: Suitable for Mercedes models with duplex timing chain with 4 mm chain bolt.Supplied in a blow-molded carry case, convenient and portable for quick, easy use wherever the job.
Special tool set allows a clean separation, easy pulling and precise riveting timing chains
suitable for duplex timing chains, for most Mercedes-Benz models
to use as Mercedes OEM tools 112589096300 , 602589003900 , 602589023300 602589024000 , 602589056300 , 602589056301
Mercedes: A-Class 168 (98-05), C-Class 202 (98-01), C-Class 203 (00-08), C-Class 204 (07-14), E-Class 210(98-03), E-Class 211 (03-10), E-Class 212 (09-15), E-Class Coupe/Cabriolet 207 (09-15), CLS 219 (05-11), CLS218 (11-14), S-Class 220 (99-06), S-Class 221 (05-13), CLC-Class (08-12), CLK 209 (02-09), GLK 204 (08-12), G-Wagen 463 (00-15), Vito 639 (10-14), Sprinter 906 (09-14)
for Chrysler: 300C (05-11), PT Cruiser (02-09)
for Jeep: Grand Cherokee (01-11), Commander (05-11)
1.7D CDi: 668.940, 668.941, 668.942
2.1D CDi: 646.811, 646.812, 646.820, 646.821, 646.951, 646.961, 646.962, 646.963, 646.966
2.2D Cdi/CRD: 611.960, 611.961, 611.962
2.7D Cdi/CRD: 612.961, 612.962, 612.965, 612.967, 647.961
3.0D Cdi/CRD: 642.830, 642.832, 642.834, 642.836, 642.838, 642.850, 642.852, 642.853, 642.854, 642.856, 642.858, 642.862, 642.868, 642.886, 642.910, 642.920, 642.921, 642.922, 642.930, 642.932, 642.960, 642.961, 642.970, EXL(642.980)
3.2D CDi: 613.960, 613.961, 648.960, 648.961
3.9D CDi: 628.960, 628.961
4.0D CDi: 628.962, 629.910, 629.911
Set consisting of:
1 x parting tool, drive about 13 mm hexagon
1 x riveting tool, drive about 13 mm hexagon
2 x Replacement temple, diameter 4 × 50 mm length
1 x mounting member consisting of chain lock, latch and lock
2 x chain guides
2 x Plungers
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.