AUTOOL Engine Camshaft Timing Tools Camshaft Setting Locking Calibration Repair Tool for BMW N40 N45 N45T 116i 316i Petrol Vanos
1. [Worth for Every Penny]- This Camshaft Timing Tool kit is designed to set and adjust the timing on 1.6 for BMW N40, N45, N45T petrol engines and align the Vanos units on the inlet and exhaust camshafts. It makes your job easier and quickly.
2. [WIDE APPLICATION] - Suitable for BMW 116i (E81, E87) 2003-2009, BMW 316i (E46, E90) 2001-2008, BMW 316Ci (E46) 2001-2006, BMW 316ti (E46) 2001-2006.
3. [Deserve to have ]: Made of premium steel and metal to maximize durability. Designed to firmly lock the camshafts in their required timing position without deformation.
4.[Handy & Easy]: Heavy-duty blow-molded plastic carrying case for quick transportation, simple storage, and organization.
5. [3-YEAR WARRANTY]: For damage caused by non-human factors, AUTOOL promise to resend parts for free within 3 years. For any needs, you are warmly welcomed to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP within 24 hours.
AUTOOL Engine Camshaft Timing Setting Locking Tools Kit
ENGINE CODE - N40, N45, N45T (B16).
OEM PART NUMBER - 117260, 119340/ 119341, 117250/ 117251, 117252, 117253, 119190.
- FOR BMW 116i (E81, E87) 2003-2009
- FOR BMW 316i (E46, E90) 2001-2008
- FOR BMW 316Ci (E46) 2001-2006
- FOR BMW 316ti (E46) 2001-2006.
OEM PART NUMBER:
- Vanos alignment plate to use as OEM 117260
- Camshaft setting plate (Inlet) to use as OEM 117 251 ( 117250 )
- Camshaft petting plate (Exhaust) to use as OEM 117252
- Timing chain tensioner pre-load tool to use as OEM 119340/119341
- Flywheel locking pin to use as OEM 119190
- Camshaft setting plate securing screw to use as OEM 117253
117253, 119190 Specifications:
Color: as picture shows.
Petrol Engine Setting/Locking Kit.
Suitable for setting and adjusting the timing on.
BMW N40, N45, N45T N40 N45 N45T 116i 316i.
petrol engines and for aligning.
the Vanos units on the inlet and exhaust camshafts.
Supplied in storage case.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.