AUTOOL A5 WIFI Bluetooth ELM327 OBD2 Scanner
Car OBD Code Reader Eraser ELM 327 OBDII Fault Clear Auto Diagnostic Scan Tool
AUTOOL A5 is the newest version of ELM327 Coder Reader and Scanner for ALL OBDII PROTOCOLs with good looking outer case and better quality.
With the same functions of A1, A2 and OBOX; WIFI version work on Android & iOS phone, Bluetooth works on Android phone only.
1.Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000
generic code definitions in the database).
2.Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
3.Display current sensor data
5.Calculated Load Value
7.Fuel System Status
9.Short Term Fuel Trim
10.Long Term Fuel Trim
11.Intake Manifold Pressure
13.Intake Air Temperature
14.Air Flow Rate
15.Absolute Throttle Position
16.Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
17.Fuel System status
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
3. ISO9141-2(5 baud init, 10.4Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
---The newly developed wireless scan tool.
---It supports all OBD-II protocols.
---Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.
---Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter
---Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
1. Mini ELM327 Bluetooth Hardware
2. Quick-Setup Instructions
3. Software Download (includes EasyOBD-II, OBD Gauge, OBD Logger, OBDSA, PyOBD, RealScan, ScanMaster,
VitalScan, wOBD Crazy and more)
4. Supports all OBD-II Protocols (ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW,
5. Read and Clear Trouble Codes (MIL 'Check Engine')
6. Display current sensor data
1. Works with Android Torque (Suggested)
2. Works with OBD-II Complaint Vehicles
3. Supported Software Compatible with Windows PC, OSX, Palm, Pocket-PC, Linux, Android, DOS, and Windows Smartphone
AUTOOL Series product is backed by a 3-year warranty from the date you receive
- Repair or replace the equipment according to the conditions
- We guarantee that all replacement parts, accessories or equipment are brand new
- Those who can provides video proof within 90 days, we will bear the freight.
- More than 90 days after signed for the parcel, customer need to bear shipping fee.
The following conditions are not covered by the free warranty:
- the product has been used for more than 3 years
- purchase through unauthorized channel
- Damage caused misuse
1 x A5 Scanner
Support ALL OBD2 cars. Pleasae self-check with below rules :
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.