AUTOOL 6pcs Camshaft Alignment Cam Shaft Timing Belt Tool Kit for Audi A4 A6 with 3.0 V6 AVK Engines VW Polo Diese Audi 100 C4
1. [Suitable for]: AUTOOL All-in-1 Cam Shaft Timing Tool Kit will work with 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 for Audi A4 and Audi A6 with 3.0L V6 5V AVK or BBK series of engines, all years Audi A6 with Z15L TDI engines, VW Polo Diesel versions, 1991 1992 1993 1994 Audi 100 C4 (Sedan and Avant versions)
2. [Premium Quality]: AUTOOL engine timing tools constructed from heavy-duty forged steel with a black-oxide finish on adapters for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion.
3. [Must- have Tool Kit]: The two locking /adjustments fixtures interface with the same camshaft and are Critical task of securing and maintaining TDC (Top Dead center) timing alignment when the cambelt is serviced or removed for other front-engine or cylinder heard service tasks.
4. [Unique Design]: AUTOOL special 3/8" Drive Socket designed specifically to adjust the variable timing on the exhaust camshaft to base position when performing timing belt or other front-engine services on Audi 3.0L, 5 valve engines.
5. [3-YEAR WARRANTY]: For damage caused by non-human factors, AUTOOL promise to resend parts for free within 3 years. For any needs, you are warmly welcomed to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP within 24 hours.
Product Details of AUTOOL All-in-1 Cam Shaft Engine Timing Tool Kit
Compatibility for 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Audi A4 and Audi A6 with 3.0L V6 5V AVK or BBK series of engines
All years for Audi A6 with Z15L TDI engines
for Volkswagen Polo Diesel versions
for 1991 1992 1993 1994 Audi 100 C4 (Sedan and Avant versions)
Product Size: 12.2 x 10.63 x 2.36 inches
Product Weight: 7.16 lbs
Material: Carbon Steel
1 x Left Camshaft Locking Fixtures (C-Shaped)
1 x TDC Locating Locking Pin
1 x Tensioner Locking Pin
1 x Right Camshaft Locking Fixtures (C-Shaped)
1 x 3/8" Drive Camshaft Adjuster Socket
1 x Tensioner Wrench with Grip
Rotate the crankshaft in a clockwise direction until the camshaft lobes at number 3 and 4 cylinders are angled upwards. Fit the camshaft Locking Tools B over the camshaft lobes on cylinder numbers 3 and 4. Gently rock the Crankshaft until the tools can be fitted snugly and tightened in position using the integral adjuster. Remove the blanking plug from the cylinder block position rear left hand side and replace with the Crankshaft Locking TDC Locating Locking Pin.
Remove the centre blanking cap and circlip from each camshaft sprocket and slightly slacken the centre bolt.Using an 8mm Hex Key turn the Tensioner Pulley anti-clockwise until the holes in both Tensioner Body and Pushrod are aligned and retain in this position with the Tensioning Pin D. Once the Tensioner Pulley Bolt has been slackened the Timing Belt can be removed. During the installation of the new timing belt it is necessary to turn the Camshaft Sprockets using Camshaft Adjuster Socket with a torque of 10 Nm. After tightening each Camshaft Sprocket Bolt the Blanking Caps can be re-fitted with the circlips to retain.
The Camshaft and Crankshaft Locking Tools should be removed and the final installation procedure followed.Support Guides (Optional Set) can be used to slide the front panel forward to provide additional working space. Remove Timing Belt covers and rear engine cover and move the coolant expansion tank to one side, it is unnecessary to disconnect the hoses.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.