We have More Stock for Huawei P50 Pro 4G Phone, you can pay the order, and we will send you sa soon as possibie,
We will sent you the HUAWEI P50 Pro 4G with Chinese Version HarmonyOS 2.0 and Support Multi-Language & OTA Update ,not Support Google play store
—– According to the latest information, we know that the United States has announced the latest restrictions on Huawei products. Therefore, HUAWEI or HONOR series cannot install Google Play on the phone. But Huawei already has its own application “AppGallery”. Through AG, you can find “App Seeker” or “App search”. You can find and download the desired APP through them.(Almost most of Apps you can find in it except Google Play)
HUAWEI P50 Pro 4G
Official Packing ( The Power Charge and USB Type-C Cable Not Included )
Excellence Exceeds Expectations
Take a Look at This Pair
The simplified, geometric design makes the Dual-Matrix Camera Design truly stand out. The two “dazzling eyes” shine through, wherever you go.
Totally off the Charts
Lighter Weight, Better Hold
Fitting the large screen and battery into a compact body, HUAWEI P50 Pro is lighter than the previous generation and a better fit in your hand.
The Colourful World in Your Hand
The 6.6 inch screen has been individually tuned to show you a true-to-life world. Supporting 120 Hz screen refresh rate and 300 Hz touch sampling rate, it offers a smooth viewing experience.
IP683 rated for splash, water, and dust resistance
True-Form Dual-Matrix Camera
The HUAWEI XD Optics empowers smartphone photography with better clarity while the upgraded HUAWEI XD Fusion Pro image engine helps to reproduce comprehensive image details. The main camera matrix shows you a world of true colour and the SuperZoom matrix is able to capture images in beautiful clarity, from near or far, wide or close-in.
What You See is What You Get
Shows you the true colours.The True-Chroma Image Engine features an upgraded ambient light sensing system, P3 wide colour gamut and 2,000+ colours adjustment, to show the world in all its real colour.
Seeing is believing.
A real expert at clarifying subtle differences between colours, so you’ll never miss your favourite view.
Out of Sight?
Right Before Your Eyes
Take you into the unknown. The 64 MP periscope telephoto camera brings the far-away things close up while the HUAWEI XD Optics greatly improved image quality. With the up-to 200x Zoom range, you can always get a clear and stable shot.
Ready, Steady, Go
Near or far, no more blur. The elevated AIS Pro works with OIS to bring True-Steady Shot, which helps you record the view out of the car window or the thrilling moments in a match. Shaking hands will never ruin your photos and videos again.
Every Portrait Photo is a Winner
The key to being photogenic. The upgraded rear camera portrait enables each frame to recreate make-up colours beautifully and restore the radiance of your skin.
Details in, beauty stands out.
When you’re taking selfies or grouphies with the 100° ultra-wide angle front camera13, it will show your facial features and make-up in fine detail. Just 14 cm away, the auto-focus will help produce striking close-ups.
Create Your Own Stories
Good frames complete a good story. The all-range 4K video capability allows you to record interesting life details in videos with high image quality.
Turn your idea into a great vlog.
Thanks to the 100° ultra-wide angle front camera with auto-focus, AIS anti-shake, front and rear dual-view video, you can share what you want in your own creative way.
Tips for AI tricks.
The AI Remove function allows you to eliminate unwanted objects that appear in view. Record a single moving object in a stationary scene with the AI Cinemagraph to make everyday moments more entertaining.
*These features require HOTA upgrade. The image is not taken by HUAWEI P50 Pro. The AI Remove effect is shown after editing the image with HUAWEI P50 Pro. For illustration purpose only, please refer to actual usage.
Confident and Cool
The 5 nm flagship chipset brings superior performance in data processing, multi-tasking and response time, while the 3D Graphene Liquid Cooling System ensures fast and stable heat dissipation.
Hear What You See
Immerse yourself in the powerful all-round sound from the dual stereo speakers. HUAWEI Histen customises sound effects for different scenarios, so you always feel like you’re part of the scene, whether you’re playing games or watching videos.
The Massive Power Beneath
The large 4,360 mAh battery lets you enjoy more episodes, more games, or lengthy calls with your loved ones.
Smart, Swift, Safe
Shortcuts to Your Apps
Interact with your apps in a radically new way. Put your favourites apps in the Smart Folder and open any of them by directly clicking on the icon. Easy to find, quick to open.
Get to the Heart of Things Fast
Swipe to open the new Control Panel and get access to audio, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth settings, plus manage connections between your HUAWEI devices
More Ways to Get the Files You Want
With the new Distributed File System, you can get instant access to your phone documents or photos through your laptop. Open, view and enjoy, all without a single cable
More to Connect With
Now you can use MeeTime to make clear and smooth calls with HUAWEI phones, tablets, smartwatches and Visions, and enjoy easier-than-ever contact with loved ones.
1. With a rounded-corner design on the display, the diagonal length of the exterior screen is 6.6 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle (the actual viewable area is slightly smaller).
2. The 120 Hz screen refresh rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
3. This product is rated as IP68 for splash, water, and dust resistance under IEC standard 60529 and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease over time with normal use. Do not charge the phone when it is wet or in moist environments. Refer to the manual for cleaning and drying instructions. Submersion in liquid and the resulting damage is not covered by the warranty. IP68 rating means that based on certain defined test conditions, the device is protected against harmful ingress of static water at up to 1.5 meters, for up to 30 minutes, meanwhile the temperature difference between water and device is not more than 5°C.
4. Typical value. The Battery Rated Capacity is 4,260 mAh. Based on results from HUAWEI Lab tests. Actual battery life depends on actual usage conditions.
5. 66 W is the maximum charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated 66 W HUAWEI SuperCharge charger and cable are used.
6. 50 W is the maximum wireless charging power, and can only be reached when the dedicated HUAWEI SuperCharge Wireless Charger Stand (Max 50 W) is used, which is a separate purchase.
7. True-Form Dual-Matrix Camera refers to the main camera matrix of True-Chroma camera and the SuperZoom matrix consists of telephoto camera and ultra wide angle camera.
8. Zoom range is the maximum zoom ratio divided by ultra wide angle magnification.
9. The 300 Hz touch screen sampling rate is available for dedicated apps and scenarios.
10. 1,440 Hz high frequency PWM dimming is available for dedicated lower brightness scenarios.
11. 120° is the camera len’s specification. The field of view range may be lower in actual usage situation.
12. 64 MP is the camera specification. The photo pixels may vary depending on the shooting mode.
13. 100° is the camera len’s specification. The field of view range may be lower in actual usage situation.
14. For devices that support this function, please consult Huawei customer service.
15. This function is only applicable to certain Huawei mobile phones and certain HUAWEI MateBook notebooks (running Computer Manager 11.1 or above). The device needs to log in to the same Huawei account, be on the same Wi-Fi network, turn on Bluetooth, and turn on the “Multi-device file browsing” switch. For more information on which device models and software version support the feature, please contact Huawei customer service.
16. Video call resolution is dependent on network conditions. For more information about in which market and on which device models support the MeeTime feature, please contact Huawei customer service.