AUTOOL Timing Tool Camshaft Timing Alignment Tools For Mercedes Benz M157/M276/ M278 with T100 and Injector Removal Puller Tool
1. [Accurate Timing]: AUTOOL engine timing tool kit is special designed to align the camshaft timing angle for correct position.
2. [Useful & Perfect Tool Kit]: Injector Removal Remover Tool, for removing the petrol injector using a slide hammer or T bar from 4.6 to 5.5 litre petrol engines.
3. [Widly Used ]: Applications M133, M152, M157, M270, M274, M276, M278 engines
4. [Handy & Easy]: AUTOOL engine timing tool kit for Vauxhall OPEL , heavy-duty blow-molded plastic carrying case for quick transportation, simple storage, and organization.
5. [3-YEAR WARRANTY]: For damage caused by non-human factors, AUTOOL promise to resend parts for free within 3 years. For any needs, you are warmly welcomed to contact us and we will get back to you ASAP within 24 hours.
AUTOOL Engine Timing Tool INJECTOR NOZZLE REMOVAL For Mercedes M276, M157, M278
Engine Timing Tool For Mercedes M276, M157, M278,Special designed to align the camshaft timing angle for correct position.Suitable for Mercedes models: - CL 500 / 63 AMG (C 216) 2010–2013 - S 500 / 63 AMG (C 217) as of 2014 - CLS 300 (C 218) as of 2012 - E 300 / 350 / 400 (C/A 207) as of 2011 - CLS 350 / 400 / 500 / 63 AMG (C/X 218) 2011–2014 - SLK 350 (R 172) as of 2011 - SL 350 / 400 / 500 / 63 AMG (R 231) as of 2012 - S 500 PLUG-IN HYBRID (V 222) as of 2014 - ML 300 / 350 / 500 / 63 AMG (W 166) as of 2011 - C 400 (W 205) as of 2014 - E 400 HYBRID (W 212) as of 2012 - G 63 AMG (W 463) as of 2012 - E 300 / 350 / 400 / 500 / 63 AMG (W/S 212) as of 2011 - C 350 (W/S/C 204) as of 2011 - S 350 / 500 / 63 AMG (W/V 221) as of 2010 - S 400 / 63 AMG (W/V 222) as of 2013 - R 350 BlueEFFICIENCY (W/V 251) as of 2012 - GL 450 / 500 (X 166) as of 2012 - GLK 350 (X 204) as of 2011And for removing the petrol injector using a slide hammer or T bar on 4.6 to 5.5 litre petrol engines Applications M133, M152, M157, M270, M274, M276, M278 engines.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.